DESKTOP PUBLISHING with Microsoft Publisher
Learn how to create brochures, newsletters, websites, catalogues, flyers, signs, postcards, invitations, greetings & business cards, letterheads, business forms, banners, envelopes, calendars, certificates and menus.
Candidates who complete this course will be able to:
- Design, plan and prepare appropriate publication documents to meet identified needs
- Critique the layout of printed publications, considering design, style and harmony
- Understand the principles of preparing publications and apply these in the documents
- Acquire technological skills and key tips to use text and graphic images on an electronic page and reproduce them as a printed page
- Identify what publications are required in the workplace/organisation
If you wish to gain knowledge of Desktop Publishing this course is suitable for you. We use Microsoft Publisher which is part of the Microsoft Office suite and contains layouts and templates to make it easy for you to produce professional-looking publications.