Primary Course in food safety - HACCP
Be one of over 90,000 Environmental Health Association of Ireland certificate holders!
3 great reasons to sign up to the programme today:
1. Safeguard the food you serve, in a practical way, against the pitfalls of poor food safety practices while working with the brand leader in your industry.2. Avail of the highest standards in programme content and design while meeting the requisite Irish legislation and HACCP standards.3. Receive the internationally recognised EHAI Food Safety Certificate -valid for 5 years.
Aim:To gain the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary to comply with best practice in FoodSafety
On completion of course you will be able to:
- Define food poisoning, understand how it occurs and the main causes of food contamination
- Explain the importance of correct storage, preparation, handling and cooking of food.
- List the legal responsibilities of the food worker.
- List the structural requirements of a food premises.
- Recognise a pest infestation and how to control it.
- Explain the importance of cleaning and cleaning schedules
- Explain the purpose of H.A.C.C.P.
Ten modules on Food Safety and a 1 hour written assessment.
Certificate accredited by the Environmental Health Officers Association
There are no events in the selected category