Web Design E-Learning
Gain an understanding of key web publishing concepts and learn the core skills required to design, create and maintain a website. You will also learn a range of web design skills from HTML to cascading style sheets (CSS).
Learn about web development & editing without having to commit to the time and expense of a professional-level web design programme.
By explaining the basics and cutting through the jargon of web site design, ECDL Web Editing gives you the skills you need.
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
- Understand key web concepts and terms
- Know about the basic principles of HTML and use common HTML mark-up tags to modify the layout of a web page
- Use a web authoring application to design and format web pages, format text, and work with hyperlinks and tables
- Recognise and use common web image formats and create forms in a web page
- Understand and use cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Be able to prepare web pages for publishing to a web server
Applicants must have:
- Proficiency in internet and e-mail use (including attachments)
- Word processing
: ECDL Foundation Certificate in Web Editing
You will complete an online test which must be taken at Pery Square Business College.
You will have 45 minutes to complete the online test. Tests are Automated Online Exams with instant marking notification. *subject to pass mark of 75% or more
Exams held on Friday Afternoons from 2pm - Must book in Advance.
There are no events in the selected category