Training Delivery and Evaluation
Are you interested in pursuing a career in training and gaining a widely recognised certificate?
The purpose of this course is to enable the you to develop the necessary knowledge, skill and confidence to deliver, assess and evaluate training activities relevant to the training of others.
This course gives you the practical platform skills and confidence you need to succeed. We put the latest trends and techniques at your fingertips. Whether you’ve been training for a while or never stepped onto this role before, this workshop will show you how to become a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. You’ll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities.
(Previously know as Train the Trainer course)
Accreditation: QQI Level 6 Certificate in Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326
The specific learning outcomes are grouped into 6 units:
Unit 1 - Theory of Training and Adult Learning
Unit 2 - The Role of the Trainer
Unit 3 - How to prepare a Training Needs Analysis & Course Outline/Programme
Unit 4 - Preparing for Training Delivery
Unit 5 - Delivery and Assessment
Unit 6 - Evaluation of Training
(Click here for full course details)
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Analyse the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include:
- the learning environment;( ii) the trainer; (iii) learning methodologies; (iv) the group dynamics of participants
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Create appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.
Applicants must have:
- Courses completed or good knowledge of subject in which you aim to become a trainer.
- I.T. Proficiency including Knowledge of PowerPoint Presentations
Who would this course most suit?
- New and experienced trainers.
- Those involved in staff training.
- Anyone requiring professional development.
- Someone who wants to gain the confidence to speak in public arenas.
- Discover the different ways people learn and what motivates this learning
- Learn to prepare to deliver a training course, write training objectives, conduct a training needs analysis, Learn how to effectively evaluate your training course following delivery
- Find out how to communicate effectively and appropriately with different groups of learners
Award(s): QQI Level 6 Certificate in: Training Delivery and Evaluation 6N3326
Marks: Project - 40%
Skills Demonstration - 40%
Learner Record - 20%
|| 50 - 64%
|| 65 - 79%
|| 80% - 100%
150 hours including class time recommended for Assignments. Assignments to be completed in Learners own time.
Assignments must be typed up.
Note: On completion of Training Needs Identification and Design course 6N3325 you may obtain the Training & Development Special Purpose Award QQI Level 6 (6S3372).
There are no events in the selected category