Most business presentations range from incredibly boring to, well ... just plain boring. I'm sure you can think of a few offenders perhaps even within your own team.
A great presenter has two notable qualities:
1. Appropriate Skills
In this workshop you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
Confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills.
This 1 Day Workshop will give you all the tools you need to gain Professional Presentation Skills.
This practical hands-on workshop has been designed for use with all levels of staff and is intended to help participants improve their presentation and speaking skills.
- Instructions by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes (limited to allow questions and feedback)
At the end of this day the delegates will be able to:
- Prepare an Effective Presentation
- Deliver a Structured Presentation
- Feel more Confident while Presenting
This 1 Day Course can also count towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What Topics are Covered?
- The fear of Presentations
- The Purpose of the Presentation
- Delivering the Speech or Presentation
- Questions, Questions and More Questions
- Perfect Practice makes Perfect Presentions
- Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Presentations
About the Trainer:
John Byrne has 20 years experience working in the professional sales area for national and multinational
organisations where he has presented at team and board level.
He holds a Professional Practice Certificate in Training and Development with distinction from the Irish Institute of
Training and Development. John is also a member of Toastmasters International.
John’s courses are always engaging, thought provoking and most of all leave the participants
with new knowledge, skills and attitudes.
There are no events in the selected category